While it only takes us one day to install your furnace, we pride ourselves on our high-end workmanship. We only use quality materials, and we always pay full attention to small details. Following installation, we perform thorough diagnostic testing to ensure everything is running flawlessly. This includes electronic calibration to ensure exact, optimal settings.
You will also be glad to hear that the job is not considered done when testing is complete. Our technicians always take the time to show customers how to fully operate and care for their new furnace. And should you have any follow-up questions or concerns that day or years later, we are always on call to help you further still.
Below are just some of the excellent furnace brands and models that we sell, install, maintain, and repair in southern NY and northern NJ:
Trane XC95m Gas Heating Furnace
Communicating technology in a fully modulating furnace for the ultimate comfort and greater economy.
- Up to 95% AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency).
- ComfortLink II communicating technology connects all of your key components so your system automatically charges, configures and calibrates for optimal performance through the lifetime of your products. When the optional Telephone Access Module (TAM) is added, you can conveniently adjust settings and receive system updates by phone wherever you are.
- Variable-speed fan motor adjusts speed to provide a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air with quiet operation.
Lennox G61V High-Efficiency Gas Furnace
It’s difficult to find a furnace more reliable than this one. In addition, it is one of the most efficient furnaces you can buy.
- Up to 95% efficiency rating, which can save you hundreds of dollars each year compared to a standard furnace.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified to meet or exceed EPA guidelines for energy efficiency, and qualifies for a tax credit.
- Dual-fuel capability lets you combine it with an electric heat pump, alternating between electric and gas heat, which optimizes energy use and minimizes heating costs.
Hallmark Warm Air Oil-Fired Furnaces
Since it first went into production in 1939, the Hallmark furnace has offered the finest quality and engineering innovations available in a furnace. We at SOS Fuels appreciate the Hallmark furnace’s “serviceability”. It is very easy to tune up and maintain.
- 85,000 to 160,000 BTUs.
- Efficiencies from 80% AFUE to 84% AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency.)
- Front and rear flue.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Do you need to buy a new furnace, or have your existing equipment maintained or repaired? Contact SOS today for a FREE estimate. Serving Warwick, Middletown, Goshen, Monroe, New City and surrounding towns in Rockland, Orange, and Ulster county NY – and Bergen, Passaic, and Sussex county, NJ – and Pike county, PA.