It all began in 1934. You wouldn’t think that the middle of the Great Depression would be a good time to start a business, but our founder, Murray Spiegel, knew that hard work, attention to detail, a fair market price, and the value of company reputation over profit would lead to success.
Today, SOS Xtreme Comfort has grown to be one of the largest suppliers of residential propane, heating oil, and HVAC contractors in Orange, Ulster and Sullivan counties in New York; Bergen, Passaic, and Sussex counties in New Jersey; and Pike county in Pennsylvania!
Your Local, Family-Owned Heating Oil & Propane Supplier
SOS Xtreme Comfort has been family-owned since the beginning, and that isn’t changing any time soon! We love being involved with our local community, and we give back in many ways, especially to the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
Here at SOS XTREME Comfort, our doors are always open. We invite you to stop by and say “hello.” We thank you for your interest in our company, and look forward to meeting you for heating/air conditioning service or fuel delivery soon!
We Aim to Be the Best HVAC Company in NY, NJ & PA
At SOS Xtreme Comfort, our goal is to always do right by our customers. From the very first time you call to after the completion of your service, our home comfort experts will ensure that you are completely satisfied. Our expert technicians will answer any questions you have about your home heating and cooling options to help you make an informed decision about the best choice for you. From furnace repair to air conditioning installation and every HVAC service in between, SOS Xtreme Comfort is the team you can rely on!
Choose SOS Xtreme Comfort for All Your Home Comfort Needs
Our goal is to keep our customers comfortable and happy in their home. No matter the scale of your HVAC, heating oil, or propane needs, from a minor repair to bulk fuel, SOS Xtreme Comfort has reliable staff and exceptional service you can depend on. Our team of certified and licensed HVAC technicians will take the time to help you make an informed decision that’s right for your home or business.
These are the core values SOS Xtreme Comfort has employed throughout our 80+ years in business:
- Excellence. Ensure the customer has the best experience possible. We strive to surpass expectations and WOW the customer.
- Honesty. Encompassing the qualities of being fair and truthful while always conducting oneself with sincerity.
- Punctuality. Managing your time to meet the commitments of your team or yourself. Always striving to be on time and consideration of others’ time.
- Growth. Consistently increasing our customer base and revenue to provide even better service and new technology.
- Teamwork. Providing support for one another, working collectively, respecting one another’s views, and making the work environment fun and enjoyable. We recognize each other’s contributions and efforts.
- Professionalism. We act with integrity, reliability, and responsibility and use good judgment to provide quality service. We take pride in what we do to achieve success.
- Success. Achieving one’s goals and prosperity from hard work and attention to detail, which results in accomplishment and the desired outcome.
- Positive Attitude. We exhibit an upbeat, happy demeanor and are to help others. We work toward and enhance a favorable business culture.
- Ownership. Taking ownership of our customers’ needs and being accountable for delivering friendly and professional service. We faithfully adhere to our commitments and obligations so that we can enhance the customer’s experience.
- Education. Education shall be offered to all employees on an ongoing and regular basis. Its purpose is learning and developing knowledge, sound reasoning, judgment, and skills necessary to perform the tasks and to be personally fulfilled.
- Personal Mastery. We each find it incumbent upon ourselves to enrich our lives and strive to be the best, no matter what the task. This personal quest is never-ending; the goal can never be reached, but the outcome is a life enriched.
- Health & Wellness. Provide a workplace that encourages its employees to actively take part in a health and wellness program. Provide a means for physical activity and a balanced approach to wellness.
- Environment. We will adhere to all regulations to preserve the natural environment. This includes respecting the property of others as well as company-owned facilities.
- Safety. Ensuring the health and safety of our employees and going beyond the legal requirements to provide an accident-free workplace.
Ready to work with the best in the business? For HVAC services or heating oil and propane delivery in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, contact SOS Xtreme Comfort today!
Feel free to contact us online any time, or you can call our Pennsylvania number at (570) 618-8055. You can also reach our Tuxedo Park, NY office at (845) 351-4700 or our Franklin, NJ office at (973) 827-8179.