We’re Ready to Get Through This Together
The world is a little different today than it was a few weeks ago, but we’ll manage through this time together. We stand ready to serve you, and we thank you for your continued support and patience through these unprecedented times.
- Heating Oil and Propane deliveries will continue as normal.
- Emergency service calls, such as ‘No Heat’ or ‘No Hot Water’, will also be handled as normal. This includes new installations of heating equipment.
- Services such as annual tune-ups or routine maintenance have been postponed.
- For our Commercial Fuel and business customers, delivery of Heating Oil, Propane, Gas or Diesel will continue as normal unless you require otherwise.
We have been closely following the guidance given by the CDC, World Health Organization, State and Federal Authorities. Our highest priority is the health and safety of our customers and our employees.
What we are doing for your benefit
We’ve instructed all of our service technicians and drivers to take extra precautions when coming into contact with customers in their homes or businesses. They each have gloves and have been instructed to wash their hands thoroughly. They have been instructed to keep a safe distance from customers. We want to err on the side of caution, even if it feels awkward at times (like no handshakes).
- They are being told not to come to work if they feel sick or anyone in their household has a fever.
- Many of our office staff are working remotely and handling normal business operations safely from home.
What you can do for our employees
- If you have a service call scheduled, and anyone in your home is sick, please alert us. The same goes if you have come in close contact recently with someone who has tested positive. We can easily reschedule your call.
- Make sure we have your cell phone number and email so we can text or email you when our tech is on his way, and to keep you updated on anything that will affect your service.
- Keep a safe distance away (6-8 feet) after letting one of our people into your home. We know this will feel awkward, but it is the recommended strategy for mitigating the spread of the virus. You can also arrange to leave a key in the event you do not want to be at home. If you have a separate entrance to your basement, we can use that as well.
- If you’d like, you can communicate with our employee on his cell phone, even if you are in the house. Let us know before he gets there.
- If you normally come by the office to pay your bill in person, we ask that you refrain. You can pay online or we can make it easy by setting this up on automatic credit card payment if you’d like.