Get an Air Exchanger for a Whol-house Air Ventilator Solution
Is the air your family breathes as fresh and healthy as it could be? An air exchanger provides superior whole-house ventilation by exchanging your indoor air with fresh outdoor air. In colder months, a transfer core uses the heat from (only) the indoor air to warm the incoming cold fresh air, recovering nearly 77 percent of the energy. In warmer months, cooler indoor air performs the same process on incoming warm fresh air.
Below is just one of the excellent air exchanger brands we sell in southern NY and northern NJ:
Aprilaire® 8100 Whole-house Air Ventilator Control System
Get state-of-the-art control to keep your indoor air as fresh as possible. Installed as part of your home’s heating and cooling system, the controller makes decisions regarding when—and how long—to ventilate. It does this through continuous monitoring of indoor relative humidity, outdoor temperature and user-friendly settings.
- Will not ventilate if outdoor temp is above 100°F
- Will not ventilate if the outdoor temp is below 0°F
- Only ventilates upon central heating call when the outdoor temp is between 0°F and 20°F
- Will not ventilate if the outdoor air will raise indoor relative humidity above 55°F
- Cycle times range from every 14 hours, with ventilation times lasting from 0 to 60 minutes.