Your Propane BBQ Grill Headquarters
Whether you are looking for a free-standing BBQ grill or have your heart set on a custom built-in grill, SOS XTREME Comfort® has what you need.
Below are just some of the barbecue grill brands and models that we sell:
Twin Eagles TEBQ42R-B Built-In Premium Gas Grill
Twin Eagles develops, from design prototyping to testing to final production, gas grills and outdoor kitchen accessories at their state-of-the-art company-owned facility in Cerritos, California.
Each grill’s design is truly unique, with exclusive geometric shapes, contoured angles, seamless welds and high-polished accents. Every grill is an intriguing blend of modern design and classic elegance, making them a perfect match for both traditional and contemporary architecture.
- 14-gauge 304 stainless steel burners with lifetime warranty
- Hexagonal grates for more surface-to-food contact
- Zone dividers to regulate different temperatures
- Reliable hot surface ignition
- Multiposition and stowaway warming rack
- Large capacity smoker box
Fire Magic Echelon Diamond 1060
Fire Magic has always been known for professional quality grilling, giving the chef unparalleled heat to sear the meat (sealing in the natural juices) and cooking control (you can sear a steak and bake a cake), but the Echelon’s design has stepped all of that up a notch – or two!
The Echelon is the winner of the prestigious Vesta award from Hearth & Home magazine (“The voice of the hearth, barbecue, and patio industries”) for the best new gas grill on the market.
- 22″ x 48″ cooking surface
- Hot surface ignition lights every time – even in pouring rain
- Integrated smoker
- Halogen lights
- Advanced back burner
- Built-in LCD digital meat and grill thermometer with four sensors
- Magic Window allows you to see food inside the grill without opening the hood
BroilMaster® Super P Series Grill
The “Super P” series is the top of the line, offering the most in grilling convenience and performance to please the most demanding outdoor chef. It was recently named the “Best All-Purpose Grill” by Money magazine.
- Dual stainless-steel burners disperse flames evenly for 45,000 BTUs of cooking power
- 695 square inches of total cooking area
- Adjustable three-level cooking grids allow grilling, baking and warming at the same time
- Push-button electronic igniter
- Analog built-in heat indicator