Improve Your Drinking Water with a Whole-house Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System
Whole-house reverse osmosis water filter systems help ensure long-lasting water quality; your water will taste as if it came straight from nature.
Reverse osmosis forces water against a synthetic membrane material using normal water pressure. Molecules of water easily diffuse through this unique material and are collected as pure water on the other side. Impurities are left behind and rinsed away to a waste drain.
You’ll notice the results: drinking water that looks clear and tastes great…better-tasting ice cubes, coffee, tea and food…and longer lifespans for small appliances that use water, such as steam irons and room humidifiers.
Below are just some of the excellent whole house air cleaner brands and models that we sell, install, maintain and repair:
Aqua-Pure® AP-RO5500 Reverse Osmosis System
This four-stage system is the ultimate in water purification. It is NSF listed to reduce most common contaminants including sediment, chlorine taste and odor, lead, cysts, chromium, cadmium, copper, radium, TDS, fluoride as well as arsenic. Installation is fast and easy: It installs on the cold water line under your kitchen sink.
- Advanced four-stage filtration:
- 5-micron sediment and rust filtration
- Activated carbon filtration
- Reverse osmosis
- Final activated carbon-polishing filtration
- Superior drinking water at less than bottled water cost
- Can be used on chlorinated or nonchlorinated water and on municipal or well systems
- 12-18 gallons of production per day
- Automatic shut-off
- Exclusive sanitary, no-spills, quick-change cartridge design