Customer Gives Thanks for SOS
Thanksgiving was fast approaching when Robert Reiner of Washingtonville woke up early one morning to the smell of smoke.
“I followed the smell down to the basement and saw smoke coming out of our boiler,” says Robert, who immediately shut the unit off and called SOS for emergency service.
“A technician arrived from SOS within a few hours. He quickly determined that the problem was caused by a bad seal on the fuel pump. He also checked a lot of other parts — and replaced quite a few that were almost worn out. He said replacing them would prevent more breakdowns.”
Robert praised our technician for being the ultimate professional throughout the visit.
“He did a great job and our boiler is back to running nice and quiet.”