SOS XTREME Comfort® delivers home heating oil and propane to towns throughout Rockland County, New York. In addition to fuel delivery, we also install and service heating and cooling (HVAC) systems.
Click on your town to learn more about our services:
Fun Facts About Orange County NY:
- Major General John Sullivan, a American Revolutionary War hero, is the namesake of this county.
- Standing 3,118 feet tall, Beech Mountain is the highest peak in Sullivan County.
- Sullivan County is important for voting because it has been won by both democrats and republicans. For this reason, it is considered a swing county.
- Sullivan County hosted the 1969 Woodstock Festival.
- The Catskill Mountains and Delaware river run through this county.