A boiler home heating system can offer a considerable number of benefits, one of many being their longevity and reliability. But no system was built to last forever, and there will come a time when you need to replace your current boiler. When that times comes, you can count on the experts at SOS Xtreme Comfort to provide a complete boiler replacement, helping you to restore comfort in your home.
Since 1934, our experts have been placing the needs and comfort of clients first when it comes to boiler services. We carry extensive experience with handling systems of all types and can offer a replacement service that is affordable, effective, and guaranteed to satisfy your heating needs.
Request an estimate on your boiler replacement online today or feel free to call our Tuxedo Park, NY team at 845.351.4700. You can also reach our Milford, PA experts by dialing 570-618-8055.
Signs That You Need to Replace Your Boiler
It’s always ideal to replace your boiler preemptively when possible. This saves you the stress of a mid-season breakdown, and it’s often more cost-effective to plan for a replacement—rather than to get one on the fly. Boilers display very clear signs when they need to be replaced, including:
- Excessive heat up times. A properly functioning boiler should be able to heat a home quite quickly and effectively. If yours is frequently sluggish, or not heating at all, then replacement is probable.
- Constant need for repair. Boilers tend to be rather hardy and don’t often need repair services. Finding yourself paying for one, two, or even more repairs each year? Replacement can save you the stress and the cost.
- Poor energy efficiency. One of the few drawbacks of boilers used to be fairly low efficiency levels. However, that is absolutely no longer the case. So, if you want to reduce your heating costs, seeking replacement is a great option.
- Uneven or ineffective heating. Most homeowners choose boilers because they heat quickly and efficiently, and the quality of heat they provide is virtually unmatched. Yours should never be falling behind, so if it is—it’s likely that you need boiler replacement.
- Boiler age. When maintained properly, boilers can last 20 or 30 years—sometimes even more, depending on the brand and quality. However, starting at around year 15, they may start to lose power and efficiency, meaning you need to keep a close eye on the system.
Boiler Replacement Services
Keeping a home warm during our often ridiculous winter seasons can be tough, so you need a boiler you can count on. At SOS Xtreme Comfort, we want to ensure you get the quality you deserve, which is why we offer superior boiler products and replacement services to match them. We’ll match your needs with the ideal boiler option and provide an installation service that leaves you confident that this winter will be a warm one in your home.
Boiler Replacement in NY, NJ & PA
Once winter sets in in Pennsylvania and New York, 20 degree days become more and more common—and that’s on a warm day. You need a service team that can fulfill your heating needs, offering superior replacement, repair, and maintenance services, and SOS Xtreme Comfort is that team. We never offer less than our best and our efforts focus on total client satisfaction.
Learn more about our boiler replacement services by contacting us online today! You can also reach an SOS Xtreme Comfort expert in Milford by dialing 570-618-8055. New York clients can always call 845.351.4700 to reach us in Tuxedo Park as well!