Stressed out about a malfunctioning water heater? Has your day come to a halt because you can’t get reliable access to hot water? At SOS Xtreme Comfort, our team understands that a proper system is integral in keeping your daily routine comfortable, which is why we offer reliable hot water heater repair services to all of our New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania clients.
Our trained and certified hot water heater service team is committed to providing affordable service that gets the job done accurately and on time. We’ve been the team you can trust for complete service for nearly a century, and we guarantee a swift resolution when you call on SOS Xtreme Comfort.
Reach out to our repair experts to schedule a service online now, or call our Milford, PA office by dialing 570-618-8055. You can also contact us in Tuxedo Park, NY when you call 845-351-4700!
Signs That You Need to Repair Your Water Heater
Prompt service is the key to ensuring you get access back as quickly as possible, and it’s the best way to reduce the risks of further damage to your hot water heater system. Keep an eye out for these warning signs and give us a call if you notice:
- Leaks. A leak isn’t always an indication of a serious issue with the unit itself, but it’s always something that needs to be handled as soon as possible. Leaks only get worse with time, and all the while you can be exposed to considerable water damage.
- Excessive water recuperation times. Ideally a new hot water heater should be able to accurately keep up with your needs at all times. If you’re simply not getting enough hot water, then repair is a good call.
- Strange rumbling or popping sounds. Rumbling and popping sounds are often sediment interacting with the heating element in your hot water heater. Either maintenance service or repair is recommended, dependent upon how long the sounds have been happening.
- Sediment in hot tap. Discolored water or water with dark flecks of material shows that sediment is building up too much in your hot water heater.
- Variable temperatures. Are the controls failing to respond at all, or is the unit not getting up to the correct temperature? This is a common problem for aging hot water heaters and might signify it’s time for hot water heater replacement. However, a repair service may still be able to handle the issue.
Water Heater Repair Services
No matter what type of hot water heater you use in your home—tankless, oil-fired, electric, or anything else—you can trust the trained professionals at SOS Xtreme Comfort to have you covered. We take your needs as our top priority and utilize the best diagnostic tools and repair techniques available in the industry in order to offer repairs that are effective and certain.
Water Heater Repair in NY, NJ & PA
Since 1934, SOS Xtreme Comfort has been offering solutions and services that homeowners can trust. When you need a hot water heater repair, call on our certified and licensed team right away to ensure the problem doesn’t worsen—or cause other types of home damage.
Looking to schedule a hot water heater repair service for your home or business? You can contact us online or dial 570-618-8055 for our Milford, PA office. You can also reach us at 845-351-4700 in the Tuxedo Park, NY area!