To Regulate Comfortable Indoor Air Year-round, You Need a Heat Pump
Do you need to buy or repair a heat pump? Or do you need help with a heat pump in Rockland, Orange & Ulster County, NY – Bergen, Passaic & Sussex County, NJ – and Pike County, PA?
If you’re interested in our heating services, feel free to contact us online any time, or you can call our Pennsylvania number at (570) 618-8055. You can also reach our Tuxedo Park, NY office at (845) 351-4700 or our Franklin, NJ office at (973) 827-8179.
The name “heat pump” is both obvious and misleading in its description of what the equipment does.
Yes, it pumps heat, automatically moving warm air toward your home’s cold spots to keep you warmer during wintertime. But a heat pump is not just about heat: It also has a reversing valve and heat exchanger that reverses that heat flow, helping to keep rooms cooler in the summertime.
So this heating and cooling device helps create an automatically stabilized home temperature all year long – and might be just right for your home’s needs.
Below is one of the many excellent heat pump brands and models that we sell, install, maintain and repair:
Trane XU201 Variable Speed Heat Pump
The XU201 variable speed heat pump system can both heat and cool your home efficiently, while simultaneously creating a clean and comfortable environment in your home.
- TruComfort™ gives give you precise comfort by running at the exact speed needed to keep your home comfortable.
- Efficient performance: The XU201 variable-speed heat pump is one of the industry’s most efficient systems, with ratings up to 20.00 SEER and 10 HSPF.
- ComfortLink™ II communicating capability: ComfortLink™ II communicating technology connects all of your key components so your system automatically configures and calibrates for optimal performance and efficiency through the lifetime of your products.
- Durable, Quiet, and Economical.
- Highest warranty in the industry – 12 years on the compressor.
SOS XTREME Comfort consistently achieves over 98% Customer Satisfaction rating as measured by Trane Customer Surveys.