Attack Mold, Bacteria, Viruses and More with an Ultraviolet Germicidal Lamp
Some facts you might not know about indoor air:
- The air inside your home may be up to five times – and occasionally 100 times – more polluted than the air outside (EPA).
- The average American spends 90 percent of his or her time indoors (EPA).
- Approximately 50 percent of illnesses are either caused by or aggravated by poor indoor air quality (American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology).
One way to improve your home’s indoor air quality is with an ultraviolet (UV) germicidal lamp, which our award-winning service technicians can install into your home’s heating and cooling system. This lamp uses intense UV rays, which penetrate the cell walls of biological contaminants – including mold, bacteria, dust mites and viruses – damaging their physiological structure so they can no longer grow, multiply or spread throughout your home.
Below are just some of the excellent ultraviolet germicidal lamp brands and models that we sell and support:
Lennox® Healthy Climate® Ultraviolet Germicidal Lamp
Whatever the problem you’re having with your home’s air, Lennox offers a perfect Health Climate solution!
- Highest UV light intensity on the market today.
- Reduces concentrations of airborne bioaerosols by 50 percent in as little as 45 minutes.
- Improves air quality and protects equipment by sterilizing surfaces.
- No ozone emissions, a known lung irritant.