Depend on SOS to Recommend the Best Oil Storage Tank for Your Needs in Southern NY and Northern NJ
When SOS XTREME Comfort® installs a new oil tank for you, we also change the oil pump and install new copper lines or plastic-coated lines. This ensures that your entire oil delivery system is new and built to last as long as the manufacturer intended.
We also filter any oil we transfer from your old tank to your new tank, so the oil is clean and free from any flaking or deposits that may have occurred in the past.
Finally, after taking care that your new tank has new parts and any transferred oil is clean, we go to yet another XTREME: We calibrate the oil burner to make sure that from beginning to end, your oil delivery system is working at peak efficiency.
Below are two of the many excellent aboveground oil storage tank brands and models that we sell, install and maintain:
Roth® Eco Double-Wall Oil Storage Tank Plus 3
Roth double-walled tanks are designed to offer the highest level of environmental protection. That’s because every Roth tank has an “inner tank” made of blow-molded, high-density polyethylene, which is seamless, absolutely leak-proof and corrosion resistant. The steel outer tank is capable of containing at least 110 percent of the capacity of the inner tank for maximum protection. The result: one of the safest and most reliable tanks on the market, exceeding the strictest industry regulations.
- Minimum floor space required
- 55 percent lighter than a 12-gauge-steel tank
- Only tank on the market with no fitting below the oil line
- 10-year insurance, up to $2 million
- 30-year product warranty
Granby® ECOGARD/PROTEC20 Residential Oil Storage Tank
Granby Steel Tanks has been the leader in the manufacture and distribution of steel tanks for the storage of petroleum products since 1954. The company offers a wide range of high-quality products that combine security, durability and reliability.
- ECOGARD system uses a double-bottom steel shell in the tank area to collect leakage, eliminate risk of oil spills
- Presence of oil in double bottom activates the leak detection system
- Leading-edge corrosion protection
- Standard dimensions for easy replacement
- Up to 25-year warranty and $2 million liability insurance coverage