Interruptions to your home heating can mean cold days and frigid winter nights in our area. You rely on your furnace to be at the top of its game at all times, but to achieve that, you need HVAC professionals that can provide prompt, precise repair services when they’re needed. At SOS Xtreme Comfort, our certified and licensed furnace repair team can offer the services you need at a cost you can afford.
Our specialists have been serving New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania homeowners for more than 80 years, offering tailored solutions that place your home comfort and satisfaction first. For leading services from HVAC specialists that have the necessary skills and knowledge to get the job done right, you can always trust SOS Xtreme Comfort.
If you’re interested in our heating services, feel free to contact us online any time.
Heating Repair Services
When things go wrong with your gas, oil, or electric furnace, you need quality services that can fix your problems on time, on budget, and with as few interruptions to your life as possible. Our specialists utilize leading analytical tools and extensive specialized training in order to provide furnace repair services that get to the root of the problem efficiently.
Signs That You Need Furnace Repair
Our HVAC professionals know that when it comes to furnace repairs, time is a very critical part of the process. Scheduling a repair as soon as possible will lead to better service, and will drastically reduce any risk of larger issues or higher costs.
You might need a furnace repair if you notice any of the following warning signs:
- Fluctuations in heating quality. Dealing with cold spots in your home, or a furnace that seems to shift between doing just fine and falling behind, is a very common warning sign of larger problems in the near future.
- Increases in utility or fuel costs. Electricity or delivered fuel costs tend to remain somewhat consistent throughout the season, barring unusual weather. If you notice your furnace system is eating up more fuel than usual, we recommend scheduling a furnace repair or inspection service immediately.
- Persistent, loud, or unusual noises. We service loose and damaged components on a routine basis for our clients and many of these will show signs early by making strange or loud sounds. Any squealing, banging, grinding, or clanking should be discussed with our HVAC technicians at your earliest convenience.
- Discolored or sputtering pilot light. Pilot lights should always burn clean, blue, and steady. Any sputtering or discoloration should prompt you to get in touch with our repair professionals immediately. To avoid this common problem, we would recommend scheduling furnace maintenance on a routine basis.
Furnace Repair in NY, NJ & PA
No matter what type of issue you might be experiencing, our experts have the skill, experience, and drive needed to ensure clients get superior furnace repair services and solutions. Whether you’re simply concerned about the quality of your heating or you’re dealing with a complete system breakdown, SOS Xtreme Comfort wants to help you achieve the home comfort you deserve.
If you’re interested in our heating services, feel free to contact us online.
Furnace Repair FAQs
How often should I change my furnace filter?
We recommend changing typical 1-2 inch furnace filters every three months to keep your furnace running efficiently.
What can I do to protect my furnace unit and how can I keep it clean?
- Trim plants and bushes around the unit to provide at least a foot of clearance for air flow.
- Have the unit serviced annually to maintain proper air flow.
How do I know when it’s time to replace my furnace?
- Your furnace is at least 15 years old
- Your furnace doesn’t heat your home well
- Your energy bills are increasing
- You’re paying for frequent furnace repairs