When You Need an Oil-fired, Propane, Natural Gas, Electric or Indirect Water Heater, You Need to Call SOS XTREME Comfort.
Did you know that up to 20 percent of the average home’s energy costs goes toward heating water? It’s no wonder when you think about all the cooking, dish washing, clothes washing and bathing that goes on each day. That’s why it’s important to make sure that your water heater is the right size for job, and that it’s running as efficiently as possible to help keep your total annual energy costs down.
Below are just some of the excellent oil-fired and indirect water heater brands and models that we sell, install and repair:
Vaughn Top Performance Plus Indirect Water Heater
This system is most efficient in the winter when the boiler is being used to heat both the home and domestic water. In effect, no extra energy is needed to heat your domestic water—as opposed to a traditional water tank with its own oil or gas burner or electric heating elements.
Technical features of a Top Performance Plus water heater include:
- Stone lining to protect the tank from adverse water conditions that lead to corrosion
- Counter flow design to increase heat exchanger output by more than 20 percent
- Components that constantly wash the heat exchanger, reducing mineral build-up by 50 percent
- Two-inch thick polyurethane foam that completely surrounds tank, increasing efficiency and significantly reducing heat loss
Bradford White® Defender Safety System®
SOS XTREME Comfort® recommends, sells and installs all types of Bradford White water heaters: propane, natural gas, electric and oil. The natural-gas heater shown here uses a draft diverter, is atmospherically vented and comes in 10 different models, with capacities ranging from 29 to 60 gallons and inputs ranging from 30,000–50,000 BTUs.
The technical advantages of Bradford White water heaters include:
- Advanced temperature control system
- Intelligent diagnostics
- Pilot-on indicator
- Separate immersed thermowell
- Advanced ScreenLok® technology flame
- Resettable thermal switch
- Maintenance free engineering
- Site window
- Factory-installed Hydroject® Total Performance System
Bock® Oil-Fired Water Heater
Recognized as the leader in oil-fired water heaters, Bock provides quality in construction, efficiency in performance and durability in operation. The company’s patented, multi-finned Turboflue® transfers more than twice as much heat to the domestic water as its competitors, minimizing heat loss up the chimney. What does this mean for you? A hotter, quicker shower, energy and water conservation, and lower bills.
The technical advantages of Bock water heaters include:
- Turboflue® – Bock’s patented design is the industry’s most advanced and efficient heat exchanger. It heats water faster and uses less fuel, which reduces energy costs.
- CGlass® – Durable and exclusive porcelain enamel glass is used to line all tanks and Turboflues, highly resistant to aggressive water, fresh silica mixed daily to provide the highest quality
- Built to last – Hand-crafted from heavy gauge steel. Longer life equals a higher “return on investment”
- Dual magnesium anode rods – Inhibit corrosion and maximize tank life; electrolysis attacks the anode rods, not the welded seams of the tank
- Double pressure tested – Only Bock pressure tests its tanks twice
- Fully welded tank skirt – Prevents noxious flue gases from escaping between the tank and jacket
- Accurate temperature control – Only Bock offers dual aquastats or operating and high limits, as standard