Get a Programmable Thermostat to Control Your Home’s Temperature, Humidity, Energy Costs and More!
Unlike old-fashioned manual thermostats, today’s digital programmable thermostats offer you advanced control functions, such as temperature, humidification, dehumidification and ventilation. You can even set them to automatically adjust based upon the time of the day or day of the week. And they can automatically make adjustments on their own by “talking” with the various systems in your home.
If you’re interested in our indoor air quality services, feel free to contact us online any time, or you can call our Pennsylvania number at (570) 618-8055. You can also reach our Tuxedo Park, NY office at (845) 351-4700 or our Franklin, NJ office at (973) 827-8179.
Trane ComfortLink™ II XL950
- This is not just a wireless thermostat. It’s an energy command center. The Trane ComfortLink™ II XL950 is an easy-to-use, programmable, digital thermostat control that gives you remote access, live weather and more, all on a beautiful color touch-screen display.
- For cleaner air on demand, the Trane ComfortLink™ II Control can boost your systems filtered air output for up to three hours using the Quick Clean setting or 24 consecutive hours using the Allergy Clean setting.
- Not only does the ComfortLink™ II XL950 thermostat control monitor indoor and outdoor temperatures, so you can adjust your system to be energy-efficient, but it also tells you when it’s time to change a filter or schedule routine maintenance and will show your dealer’s contact.
- Remote access via Internet-enabled computer, smartphone or tablet.
- This digital thermostat is a fully upgradeable unit, and as updates become available, you’ll be able to push the capabilities of your control even further.
Getting a programmable thermostat can positively influence the operation and life of your heating and cooling equipment, the amount of fuel emissions they emit into the environment and the amount of money you spend each year on your family’s indoor comfort.