You should never settle for an AC repair company that’s second best. SOS Xtreme Comfort is dedicated to delivering superior AC repair service in Orange County, NY and Sussex County, NY and throughout our service area.
Let’s face it: There’s never a good time for your air conditioner to quit working. That’s why we’re here to help restore your home’s cooling ASAP. We offer the attention to detail and technical expertise of a top-class AC repair team.
Our service teams have been offering fast, reliable AC repair to clients in northeastern Pennsylvania, southern New York, and North Jersey for decades. By putting your needs first and offering products from trusted HVAC brands, we can ensure all of your cooling needs are covered, and you’ll never have to deal with anything less than ideal.
Get your family back to comfort with our AC repair services in Warnick, NY. Contact us today!
Our Service Areas
- Bergen County
- Passaic County
- Sussex County
New York Service Area
- Rockland County
- Orange County
Pennsylvania Service Area
- Pike County
We Fix Your AC Fast
When you’re in need of air conditioner repair, the last thing you want to waste time on is fumbling around for an HVAC expert that you can trust. You need swift, decisive AC repair from experts who know how to get the job done right.
The SOS Xtreme Comfort team uses a combination of powerful diagnostic tools and our extensive training in order to provide repair services that are prompt and accurate.
Some of our most common AC repairs in Orange County and Sussex County include:
- Frozen AC compressor coils
- Damaged AC fan blades
- Faulty AC electrical connections
- AC refrigerant leaks
- Air conditioner running constantly
- Strange AC smells and noises
- Air conditioner won’t get cool
- Broken AC blower motor
- Thermostat isn’t working
Make sure you’re ready for the next heat wave! An excessively hot home is a health risk for your family — so call SOS Xtreme Comfort for AC repairs at the first sign of air conditioning trouble!
Why Choose Us? What Makes Us Different?
SOS Xtreme Comfort started in 1934 in the midst of the Great Depression. Our founder, Murray Spiegel, knew hard work, attention to detail, a fair market price, and a reputation for value would lead to success.
Today, our core values remain true to our earliest days.
- Excellence. Ensure the customer has the best experience possible. We strive to surpass expectations and WOW the customer.
- Honesty. Encompassing the qualities of being fair and truthful while always conducting oneself with sincerity.
- Punctuality. Managing your time to meet the commitments of your team or yourself. Always striving to be on time and consideration of others’ time.
- Growth. Consistently increasing our customer base and revenue to provide even better service and new technology.
- Teamwork. Providing support for one another, working collectively, respecting one another’s views, and making the work environment fun and enjoyable. We recognize each other’s contributions and efforts.
- Professionalism. We act with integrity, reliability, and responsibility and use good judgment to provide quality service. We take pride in what we do to achieve success.
- Success. Achieving one’s goals and prosperity from hard work and attention to detail, which results in accomplishment and the desired outcome.
- Positive Attitude. We exhibit an upbeat, happy demeanor and are to help others. We work toward and enhance a favorable business culture.
- Ownership. Taking ownership of our customers’ needs and being accountable for delivering friendly and professional service. We faithfully adhere to our commitments and obligations so that we can enhance the customer’s experience.
- Education. Education shall be offered to all employees on an ongoing and regular basis. Its purpose is learning and developing knowledge, sound reasoning, judgment, and skills necessary to perform the tasks and to be personally fulfilled.
- Personal Mastery. We each find it incumbent upon ourselves to enrich our lives and strive to be the best, no matter what the task. This personal quest is never-ending; the goal can never be reached, but the outcome is a life enriched.
- Health & Wellness. Provide a workplace that encourages its employees to actively take part in a health and wellness program. Provide a means for physical activity and a balanced approach to wellness.
- Environment. We will adhere to all regulations to preserve the natural environment. This includes respecting the property of others as well as company-owned facilities.
- Safety. Ensuring the health and safety of our employees and going beyond the legal requirements to provide an accident-free workplace.
Prevent Costly AC Repairs with Routine Maintenance
Home comfort systems are absolutely necessary, but they aren’t an investment you want to make all the time. Ideally, you want your equipment to last as long as possible, and for the duration of its service life you would rather it be as reliable and efficient as it can be as well. To meet these goals maintenance is absolutely key, and the team at SOS Xtreme Comfort can provide.
We can handle and tune all models, brands, and cooling systems—whether we’re talking about an antique AC or something on the cutting edge. And to make getting the quality service you deserve even easier, we also offer Savings Agreement Plans for preferred clients. Members receive exclusive privileges as well as discounts, priority service, and more.
For expert HVAC maintenance services, contact SOS Xtreme Comfort today!
Nearly 90 Years of HVAC Experience in NY and NJ
At SOS Xtreme Comfort, we are proud to be a local HVAC company you can trust. Since 1934, we’ve been bringing the latest technology and expertise to homeowners all over northeastern Pennsylvania, southern New York, and North Jersey for all your heating and cooling needs, including AC repair. Don’t trust your AC repair to anyone else—turn to the pros at SOS Xtreme Comfort to ensure it’s done right!
Frequently Asked Questions
How Often Should I Replace HVAC Air Filters?
Check your owner’s manual for their recommendations, if possible. Changing your AC filter every one to three months is typical, depending upon how much you’re using the cooling system. A clogged filter can make your air conditioner work too hard to keep your house cool and reduce AC airflow. (If you notice reduced airflow in your home, check that filter — if it doesn’t help, then contact us for expert AC repairs.)
A severely dirty air filter could even cause your system to overheat and automatically shut off. A fresh, clean air filter allows your AC to work optimally and helps protect the equipment from dust. The air filter will also help improve your indoor air quality — but it’s no substitute for a whole-house air cleaner, installed within your HVAC system.
Is Indoor Air Quality Really Important?
Since you and your family spend most of your time in the house, breathing contaminated air is certainly not a good thing. In fact, poor indoor air quality can increase allergy symptoms and worsen the health of vulnerable loved ones, including the very young, seniors, anyone with a chronic lung ailment — and family pets, too.
Indoor air pollution can be much greater than you experience outdoors, even in the city. Quality whole-home air cleaners can help rid your air supply of pollen, dust, mold spores, and more, typically found in unfiltered indoor air.
What Is Dual-Zone AC?
A zoned air conditioning system is a wonderful comfort upgrade for your NY, NJ, or PA home. It can also save you money on your energy bills. Zoned cooling is accomplished with a system of dampers installed within your duct system, which direct conditioned air to the rooms you’re using, rather than cooling the whole home unnecessarily.
You can also set a different temperature for each zone, allowing each family member to comfortably control their environment. More complex zoning is available to suit your needs or the size and layout of your home.
How Can I Save Money on My Electric Bill over Summer in the NY Area?
You can reduce your energy use by installing ceiling fans, shutting curtains on the sunny side of the house, and planting tall bushes or shade trees. Making sure your AC always has a clean filter also helps, as does an annual air conditioner maintenance checkup, included free when you join our All Access Coverage Plan or the AC & Heat Pump Savings Plan.
What Is a Ductless Mini-Split?
A ductless mini-split system is a great solution for homes without a duct system (or guesthouses and room additions). The indoor unit doesn’t draw attention to itself, and you’ll only need a small hole in the wall for the conduit/hose to connect one or more in-room units to the outdoor component. You can essentially create a zoned AC system this way, too.
Let us answer your other questions about AC services! Contact SOS Xtreme Comfort today.
What cities do you offer AC repair in?
We proudly serve:
Additionally, we serve:
- Allendale, NJ
- Tenafly, NJ
- Pompton Lakes
- Sussex, NJ
- Vernon, NJ
- Tappan, NY
- New Paltz, NY
- High Falls, NY
- Milford, PA
- Hawley, PA
- And more!